Aloha and Welcome

If you're here then you must have clicked on the wrong link some where back there.... If you are here on your own volition then you must be interested in the progress of our Danish/Vietnamese house. Its been a long, dusty road filled with saw dust, wood glue and BUCKETS of dry wall mud. But with each pass of the sand paper our house is looking like what we dreamed it to be.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Mas Paint!!

So last night and today Danish Man and I painted the living room and kitchen. I don't mind painting but I do have my limits. Boy is my back, arms and shoulders killing me. Let me just post pics here and descriptions later.

The picture above is looking from the kitchen/living room looking through the picture window into the dining room. In this picture the paint looks greenish but its really a blue color like the picture below.

 Danish Man painting while I was in the kitchen baking banana peanut butter biscuits.  He did an awesome job pushing through the wee hours of Friday night.  Poor guy didn't get to bed till almost 1 am. 

What I woke up to the next morning, I loved the color against the dark counter and warm wood.

1 comment:

  1. I think the color you chose was very pleasing. It creates a very light ambiance and at atmosphere of comfort in your home. Credits to you because you were valiant in choosing that kind of color. Many people like it a lot but worry that it might not look good. Well, in your case, it did!


    Leeanne Dyson

    ReplyDelete