Aloha and Welcome

If you're here then you must have clicked on the wrong link some where back there.... If you are here on your own volition then you must be interested in the progress of our Danish/Vietnamese house. Its been a long, dusty road filled with saw dust, wood glue and BUCKETS of dry wall mud. But with each pass of the sand paper our house is looking like what we dreamed it to be.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Some Pre-Finished Kitchen Pics

  Since I don't have any new pictures of the flooring that just went in I will just post up some pictures that I forgot to post from my big camera from a while ago.  This back when Danish Man was starting to put in our kitchen cabinets, with a tiny little help from Maus.  As you can see there is no paint, no doors on the cabinets yet, just the boxes, counter top and floor, not even any appliances.

 Here we started teaching Maus the difference between a flathead and phillips screw driver.  How helpful she is to Danish Man.
 "Maus to attach the brackets we first need to screw the plates in"




 Looking at these pics and at the most current kitchen images and you can see a lot has happened and how MUCH closer we are to a completed kitchen. 
 I am truly blessed to have a talented, handy and artistic husband to remodel and build me a house that suits our needs, vision and style.
 So much storage in the kitchen, cause I'm going to need it for all of the knick knacks and food stuffs I tend to accumulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment