Aloha and Welcome

If you're here then you must have clicked on the wrong link some where back there.... If you are here on your own volition then you must be interested in the progress of our Danish/Vietnamese house. Its been a long, dusty road filled with saw dust, wood glue and BUCKETS of dry wall mud. But with each pass of the sand paper our house is looking like what we dreamed it to be.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Continue on....

Let state that when I get home from work, aside from the casual surfing of the net on my iPad or iPhone that I am rarely on the internet.  I DO a lot of my online usage when I'm on my break at work.  Now previously I had a blog over on Tumblr, but my work has decided that they wanted to block the Tumblr site thus barring me from blogging on my lunch break.  You maybe asking why I don't just do it when I get home, well between Maus our dog, a house that is still under construction, a long day at work and my weekly visits to Bar Method class to stay active I'm in no mood to blog at home.  So here we are then a new blogger site.  To catch you up on the previous posts here is the other site: www.danishviethouse.tumblr.com.  From here I'll try my best to keep everyone updated with the events of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment