Aloha and Welcome

If you're here then you must have clicked on the wrong link some where back there.... If you are here on your own volition then you must be interested in the progress of our Danish/Vietnamese house. Its been a long, dusty road filled with saw dust, wood glue and BUCKETS of dry wall mud. But with each pass of the sand paper our house is looking like what we dreamed it to be.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Paint has been picked!

So on Sunday we decided that it would be best that we get out and pick our paint colors.  I honestly am not as picky as I thought I be.  Really it didn't matter as much to me as i thought it would.  We went with blues and blue/greens.  Definitely a tropical feel to the colors.  We went with Liberty Blue for the dining room and Embellished blue for the kitchen.  While the living room gets white and embellished blue.  Here's an idea of what the colors are like, but don' let that fool you.  I am sure its quite different from what it will really look like on the wall. 

I really can't wait to paint and see how the colors will turn out.  I think its time to recruit some friends and family to paint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment